Sharing anniversary gift ideas can help other lovers come up with clever ways to celebrate their own anniversary. If you have an important anniversary around the corner or recently celebrated one with a gift that went over well, go ahead and add the idea here. Note: Commercial messages will be removed. This is for readers helping readers only!
Wedding Dress Sketch
- My husband gave me a wedding dress sketch created from a wedding photo.
- —Guest Madalyns
- For our 3rd anniversary I wrote on about 30 post-its of just us, some long poems and just different things about us. I put them everywhere, his car, wallet, fridge, mirror, etc I even hid some. He loved it so much, just thought I share. Now in May we're about to celebrate our 9yr anniversary. I'm trying to think of something really clever.
- —Guest Sandra
- We love to cook and watch movies. My husband gave me a gourmet cook book and a new movie. We cooked dinner together and cuddled with a new movie.
- —Guest Daisy
Fun and Romantic Anniversary Gift
- An unusual anniversary gift idea is www.kindnotes.com. They're jars of 31 personalized or themed messages enclosed in mini decorative envelopes. They're meant to be opened each day, or anytime, as if receiving a love letter in the mail. You can personalize the notes with memories you've shared or reasons why you love them. Romantic and fun!
my best gift
- My partner got me a beautiful book called 'our locations' which had all of our memories in a book in a way I hadn't seen or thought of before.
- —Guest madelaine
Best Anniversary Gift
- We love to travel, so we always give each other something trip-related. And when if we can't get away on our anniversary, we make a map or a guide book part of our gift so we have something to look forward to later in the year.