Different people define love in different ways. For some it's passion, for others love means loyalty, compassion, giving, friendship on fire. What's your definition of love between adults? And how do you know when you are in love? Share your wisdom on the meaning of love here. How Do You Define Love?
- Love is when you fully embrace the total package of a person.
- —Guest richard
- Heartbreak is the most dangerous thing that ever can happen to you. It blinds me with tears. I went crazy for his love, he was the blood that ran through my veins. Love is just about trust and sincerity. Remembering the last time we were together is tearing me apart. Now I live alone and I live with my memory. Regardless of my current age, I'm still 16 and live with tears and sadness.
- —Guest Rowin Edwards
LOVE IS WHAT?
- Love is a total commitment controlled by both lovers' heart and mind.
- —Guest EDWARD
- Love is the reflection of one's inner needs and desires, seen in another's soul.
- —Guest clint
- what is love? love is the warm feeling you get inside, its the pain your heart feels like its been torn when they are gone, its the most amazing thing in the world to some people, but to others its the darkness waiting in the night for its next victim...
- —Guest guest
what is love?
- Love is knowing someone's flaws and accepting them anyway. Love is always mutual. You cannot truly love someone who does not love you in return. Love makes you want to be the best you can be for the other person. Love takes time to happen. When you are in love you won't need to ask "what is love?"
- —Guest Anonymous
- Love is the nausea you feel when you wife cries in pain. Its holding her hair during morning sickness. Love is the giggle you share when you see each other across a crowded room. Love is not eating junk food in hopes that you get another year or two to gaze in her eyes. Love is missing her before she leaves and seeing her every time you close your eyes before she gets home. Love is passing out in the delivery room from not breathing like you keep telling her to do. Love makes men out of boys, lions out of cowards, and bears out of fathers.
- —Guest Albert Hearne
- Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly.
- —Guest Sandhya jaising Suryawanshi
- Love is a beautiful feeling for someone special...
Example: When your beloved is away from you, her/his single word can give you warmth in cold, heal a wound without medicine, and you feel much better.
- —Guest Snehalkumar
- Love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it.
- —Guest Sendy
- Love is like a key that opens the gate of happiness.
- —Guest HALEY
What is love
- Love is like a nail attracted to a magnet; its hold is strong and it doesn't get let down.
- —Guest liltizzo
- Love is when you miss somebody and your heart misses a beat.
- —Guest barijanai
- Love is like the keys on the piano. Each note is different but together they play beautiful music.
- —Guest dee
- "...love is. It just is and nothing you can say can make it go away because it is the point of why we are here, it is the highest point and once you are up there, looking down on everyone else, you're there forever. Because if you move, right, you fall. You fall." from Lost and Delirious
- —Guest Alf Life