Different people define love in different ways. For some it's passion, for others love means loyalty, compassion, giving, friendship on fire. What's your definition of love between adults? And how do you know when you are in love? Share your wisdom on the meaning of love here. How Do You Define Love?
- Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up You build up all these defenses you build up a whole suit of armor so that nothing can hurt you then one person no different from any other person who will sooner or later (hopefully later) break your heart wanders into your life You give them a piece of your heart They did something dumb one day like kiss you or smile at you and then your life isn't your own anymore Love takes hostages It gets inside you It eats you out and leaves you crying in the starlight so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart It hurts Not just in the imagination Not just in the mind It's a soul-hurt a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart type of pain and you can’t escape it
- —Guest bryce goman
- I believe if it’s meant to be our spirits will find each other in the next life.
- —Guest daniel goman
- Love is a feeling expressed in a way that you give something seen or unseen to someone. Love can manipulate one's personality and attitude by simply altering emotions and perspective on life.
- —Guest Rajer
power of love
- Love is a decision in the eyes, blessed by the heart, subdued by the mind, enrolled by the body, hacked in by the soul. It is predesigned by nature for 2, it is the most deadliest poison ever without a cure, live the wave of and ocean so still yet so powerful, so calm in the eyes but has the power inside of destruction.
- —Guest Matthew
- Love is like a plant that grows out of a seed but it needs a lot of caring and watering. Love means giving because what we give grows inside us and flowers.
- —Guest Nicole
Definition of love
- Love can be described in many ways. One of them is that love is the opposite kind of attraction than sexual attraction. Love is a feeling of happy emotions in your heart. Sex is a physical action of lust in your genitals. Once you're in love, there's no way out. Your genitals will be forgotten and left in the dust, because your heart takes over. There is absolutely no connection between love and sex.
- —Guest FanTazTiCxD from youtube
What is LOVE
- For me, love is only like a river that flows in to your heart forever.
- —Guest Icon
- Love is everything: It is sharp and it is dull, it kills and it gives life.
- —Guest AMAS
- No one truly knows what love is but it's a four letter word we all use. I think it's what ever you want it to be and for me it's waking up every morning, going to school, and seeing her and everything she has to offer. If she's with someone else it may hurt, but as long as she's happy.
- —Guest william howard
What Is Love?
- Love, is what you wake up for, what you strive and live for, love is what makes you smile, laugh, and cry. Love makes you happy. Love is all you have in life that's free, that you don't have to steal or buy. Love is life.
To: Adrian Jordan
- —Guest TeeJay
- Love is like a bridge that connects two hearts when they are apart.
- —Guest cuteleen
- love is happy in biggining but it make us cry in the end
- —Guest hezzel
definition of love
- Love is time and love is the foundation for all human relations.
- —Guest james p. willie
- Love is like a fire that it flames burns high and heavy at first, and turns into ashes later on...
- —Guest Princess seiyefa
- Love is like a wind that you cannot see but you can feel.
- —Guest valnie pabalinas