From the article: What is Love?
Different people define love in different ways. For some it's passion, for others love means loyalty, compassion, giving, friendship on fire. What's your definition of love between adults? And how do you know when you are in love? Share your wisdom on the meaning of love here. How Do You Define Love?
What is LOVE
- For me, love is only like a river that flows in to your heart forever.
- —Guest Icon
- Love is everything: It is sharp and it is dull, it kills and it gives life.
- —Guest AMAS
- No one truly knows what love is but it's a four letter word we all use. I think it's what ever you want it to be and for me it's waking up every morning, going to school, and seeing her and everything she has to offer. If she's with someone else it may hurt, but as long as she's happy.
- —Guest william howard
What Is Love?
- Love, is what you wake up for, what you strive and live for, love is what makes you smile, laugh, and cry. Love makes you happy. Love is all you have in life that's free, that you don't have to steal or buy. Love is life. To: Adrian Jordan
- —Guest TeeJay
- Love is like a bridge that connects two hearts when they are apart.
- —Guest cuteleen
- love is happy in biggining but it make us cry in the end
- —Guest hezzel
definition of love
- Love is time and love is the foundation for all human relations.
- —Guest james p. willie
- Love is like a fire that it flames burns high and heavy at first, and turns into ashes later on...
- —Guest Princess seiyefa
- Love is like a wind that you cannot see but you can feel.
- —Guest valnie pabalinas
Love is sacrifice
- Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
- —Guest cindy
Love! Love!! Love!!!
- Love is a platform that enables us to express our inadequacies without fear.
- —Guest Emprex
- The definition of love is dependent on what a person experienced. For those who are happy being in love, they might define it as the best feeling they've ever felt. But for someone like me, who always needs to fix my broken heart, Love hurts!
- —Guest -MeJhuzH
- Love is inherently free. It cannot be bought, sold or traded.
- —Guest lo_rence macaranas
- The only love you ever have is with a dog, man's best friend. How many people would give up their life in a heartbeat for you? A loving dog would.
- —Guest MissTrollop
What is Love?
- Love is a subject-to-subject response to someone whom you care for. Love is when you learn how to give your whole self to someone without reservation.
- —Guest EJ_02
1-15 of 233Next