From the article: What is Love?
Different people define love in different ways. For some it's passion, for others love means loyalty, compassion, giving, friendship on fire. What's your definition of love between adults? And how do you know when you are in love? Share your wisdom on the meaning of love here. How Do You Define Love?
- love is happy in biggining but it make us cry in the end
- —Guest hezzel
definition of love
- Love is time and love is the foundation for all human relations.
- —Guest james p. willie
- Love is like a fire that it flames burns high and heavy at first, and turns into ashes later on...
- —Guest Princess seiyefa
- Love is like a wind that you cannot see but you can feel.
- —Guest valnie pabalinas
Love is sacrifice
- Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
- —Guest cindy
Love! Love!! Love!!!
- Love is a platform that enables us to express our inadequacies without fear.
- —Guest Emprex
- The definition of love is dependent on what a person experienced. For those who are happy being in love, they might define it as the best feeling they've ever felt. But for someone like me, who always needs to fix my broken heart, Love hurts!
- —Guest -MeJhuzH
- Love is inherently free. It cannot be bought, sold or traded.
- —Guest lo_rence macaranas
- The only love you ever have is with a dog, man's best friend. How many people would give up their life in a heartbeat for you? A loving dog would.
- —Guest MissTrollop
What is Love?
- Love is a subject-to-subject response to someone whom you care for. Love is when you learn how to give your whole self to someone without reservation.
- —Guest EJ_02
- Love is a journey; complete it. Love is a treasure; find it. Love is a game; play it. Love is like music; listen to it. Love is an adventure; challenge it. Love is painful; deal with it.
- —Guest Akash Sharma
- Love is like a drug: If taken to excess, it can cause madness.
- —Guest sushey
love is a beautiful thing,
- Love is a beautiful thing and you can never have control over it. It makes you smile. It makes cry, and it makes you feel alive.
- —Guest naf
WHAT IS LOVE?
- In my humble opinion, LOVE is beauty all around us and is in the eye of the beholder. Love does not hurt and is a matter of valuing all beings unconditionally.
- —Guest Artaymis Ma'at
- Love is a very beautiful garden in which different types of colorful flowers bloom in spring, but only one flower can be picked.
- —Guest Aaqib Ramzan
1-15 of 228Next