It's all right
- Everyone is right, because love is unique to each of us, and brings a different experience to each. I wish love for all.
- —Guest serafiine
Definition of Love
- Love is like a durable fire that burns for eternity.
- —Guest KANOL KAMARA
- Love is a fire that doesn't hurts you, that lets you feel alive -- but only if you know how to breathe it.
- —Guest Majus! ^^
What is love
- Love is the foundation of the family. A family without love is like a building without a foundation.
- —Guest mohamed abdirahman hussien
- Love is the everlasting expansion of creation, of life's consciousness, within its will to know itself, reproduce and grow within the energy that it represents of abundance and light. Love contains everything. Love is magic. Love is pure. Love is the truth. Love can heal anything. Love is forever lasting. Love is the union of opposites. Love is what it is.
- —Guest Anael
"What is LOVE?"
- Love is attention and trust. Without trust, there's no us. Without us, there's no couple. Without a couple, there's no love. So what really is love? Is it trust?
- —Guest Cuco Torres
Power of Love
- Love is nothing more and nothing less than an unconscious desire to have one's soul forcefully destroyed.
- —Guest Kreux
My Love definition
- I think love is what holds us together. If love wasn't there, we would all be nothing inside.
- —Guest Shadow
- Definition: Love is jet fuel for irrational decisions.
- —Guest Dex
- Love is what anyone wants to make it. It can be love between a mother and daughter or old lady and her cat. We can't all have the love Romeo and Juliet had and even their love wasn't perfect. Love is what you make it so LIVE as if you were dying tomorrow LAUGH till you can't laugh anymore and LOVE like you've never been hurt!
- —Guest xxmeencantalavida
- Love is the bed on which every one wants to spend their nights.
- —Guest Bramsy SY
What is love?
- "To love another person is to see the face of god." -- Les Miserables
- —Guest santana
- Love is the ability to put others before yourself. Love is buying little trinkets just because you know someone else will like it. Love is taking care of someone else no matter how tired you are. Love is caring, sharing, finishing sentences together, thinking the same thoughts, and feeling like the people you love are your best friends even if they are related. Love is a feeling that tells you that you are never alone. It takes so little to share love with the world. Just sending out a beautiful e-mail is sharing love.
- —Guest Lauren
- Love is the ultimate sacrifice, when you find your instincts are no longer to look after yourself first but to put all of your strength and determination into making the person you love unconditionally happy.
- —Guest anon
- The definition of love for me can be summed up to one word. For me, love is YOU.
- —Guest jnet