Power of Love
- Love is nothing more and nothing less than an unconscious desire to have one's soul forcefully destroyed.
- —Guest Kreux
My Love definition
- I think love is what holds us together. If love wasn't there, we would all be nothing inside.
- —Guest Shadow
- Definition: Love is jet fuel for irrational decisions.
- —Guest Dex
- Love is what anyone wants to make it. It can be love between a mother and daughter or old lady and her cat. We can't all have the love Romeo and Juliet had and even their love wasn't perfect. Love is what you make it so LIVE as if you were dying tomorrow LAUGH till you can't laugh anymore and LOVE like you've never been hurt!
- —Guest xxmeencantalavida
- Love is the bed on which every one wants to spend their nights.
- —Guest Bramsy SY
What is love?
- "To love another person is to see the face of god." -- Les Miserables
- —Guest santana
- Love is the ability to put others before yourself. Love is buying little trinkets just because you know someone else will like it. Love is taking care of someone else no matter how tired you are. Love is caring, sharing, finishing sentences together, thinking the same thoughts, and feeling like the people you love are your best friends even if they are related. Love is a feeling that tells you that you are never alone. It takes so little to share love with the world. Just sending out a beautiful e-mail is sharing love.
- —Guest Lauren
- Love is the ultimate sacrifice, when you find your instincts are no longer to look after yourself first but to put all of your strength and determination into making the person you love unconditionally happy.
- —Guest anon
- The definition of love for me can be summed up to one word. For me, love is YOU.
- —Guest jnet
More than words
- Love is more than the three words mumbled before bedtime. It is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other.
My words about love.
- Love is a fallacy... and you can't even prove it.
- —Guest Fallacy
Love, Romance...what is it?
- Love is complex. It shows our weak points and strengths...It is possibly our biggest unsolved mystery. But it can be defined in four words, "Love is an illusion."
- —Guest Dreamer
What love should be
- Love is unconditional affection, love is trust, love is when you think about the person so much that you can't sleep, but yet you wake up well-rested.
- —Guest Devan Casillas
- Love is the master key thats opens the gates of happiness.
- —Guest gaurav
Love is so Pathetic
- Love is what makes a man cry, it's what turns a proud individual into a submissive dog to a harsh master. Because of love, one will endure and wait eternities for the other with high expectations. Love exists to give a person a reason to want to wake up every day and to wish it all would last forever. To love is to live for others than yourself, especially that one person you wish to spend the rest of your life with in holy matrimony.
- —Guest Jaudiel Ramirez