- Never giving up... always looking and searching and wanting. The feeling you feel when you imagine him or her in your arms.
- —Guest solovescd..not:(
- When you feel love, you feel like you could own the world and lose it all at once. It takes you high, and although there is always a fear of falling, it's the most exhilarating and exciting experience.
- —Guest Emily
- Love is unexplainable. if you can explain love, I'm afraid it's not love.
- —Guest Nothing
- So many definitions and not one answers the question.
- —Guest You
- Love is the greatest thing God gave us. It is an unexpected emotion you feel for a person you admire the most.
- —Guest loserkid
- Love is a bliss of the heart that surpasses good thoughts and at its best is boundless.
- —Guest thabo meela
- Think of love simply as one soul dweling in two bodies.
- —Guest fitsum
- Love is everything and nothing, love is perfect and imperfect, that's what makes us human, and what are we if not human?
- —Guest Xosej
- Love is failure! When you fall in love it means you have failed to protect yourself! Love is evil! All it does is hurt me! All I'm in is pain. I'm not in love.
- —Guest kdjghf
- Love is a weapon. Love is the most ultimate fire. It can be a fire of lust, a fire of pain, a burning desire to hold someone. Sometimes people use love for the wrong reasons. But when we capture the power and energy of love, it can run our hearts forever.
- —Guest kellie
- Love is never giving up on someone. When you fall down, they are always there to pick you back up again. No matter what you do, no matter how badly you hurt them, they will be there for you, always and forever.
- —Guest unknown
- Love is when all the romantic things, the infatuation, run out and you still give the last nacho to your partner. Then she feeds it to you. That's love.
- —Guest Adrian sim
what is love?
- Love is giving someone the power to destroy you -- but trusting them not to.
- —Guest noddy385
- Giving someone the ability to hurt you, but trusting them not to.
- —Guest mickey
- Love is a strong word. It has meaning to it. When you tell someone that you love them, you're telling them you want to give your heart to them and will always be there for them no matter what.
- —Guest Kevin Morris