To provide couples with a way to plan their destination wedding online, Sandals has introduced "Your Wedding, Your Style," an interactive wedding design tool. (Try it; it's fun!)
Other Caribbean all-inclusive resorts such as SuperClubs also host destination weddings, but the term weddingmoon is a Sandals trademark for the exclusive use of that resort group.
What Does a Weddingmoon Cost?
The cost of a weddingmoon can vary dramatically. Couples who book a six-night stay or longer at Sandals are entitled to a free weddingmoon. Normally, these events are fairly modest, and the resort will upsell couples who want more out of a free weddingmoon than:
- Services of a wedding consultant
- On-site ceremony location
- Help with legal document preparation
- Certified copy of marriage license
- One 5"x7" wedding photograph
- Pair of "Just Married" T-shirts
- Bride's bouquet and groom's boutonniere
- Wedding cake
- Marriage officiant
- Champagne and hors d'oeuvres reception for bride and groom plus two guests
- Honeymoon dinner for bride & groom
- Continental breakfast in bed
Martha Stewart Weddings
Sandals recently had entertaining guru Martha Stewart design six beach wedding themes . Each has its own theme, color palette, and floral accents. Prices for these start at $1,500 and can go well into the five figures depending on optional weddingmoon add-ons and additional guests.