The Bottom Line
Each room in the Lodge features comfortably oversized chairs on a private teak deck that overlooks the beautifully landscaped property and verdant golf courses beyond.Check Rates Now
- Luxury getaway in Central New York.
- Spacious, contemporary, well-designed accommodations.
- Exceptional Skana Spa adjoins the property and features a couples suite.
- Close proximity to golf and gambling.
- Very few suites have hot tubs, and bathtubs do not accommodate a couple.
- No activities for non-golfers, spa-phobics, and non-gamers.
- Clean, spacious, contemporary suites with French doors that separate the bedroom and living room.
- Private teak-furnished balcony or terrace (request a suite with a hot tub).
- Remote control, gas-fueled stone fireplace.
- Widescreen plasma TV.
- Glassed-in shower big enough for two. One-person bathtub. Modern vessel sinks.
- L'Occitane amenities.
- Lighted, magnifying makeup mirror in bathroom.
- Excellent Wildflowers restaurant in lobby serves from 6 am - 10 pm.
- High-speed in-room Internet access.
- In-room safe large enough to accommodate laptop computer.
Guide Review - The Lodge at Turning Stone Resort
The refined (but not stuffy) Wildflowers restaurant at The Lodge at Turning Stone Resort opens at 6 am to accommodate golfers who stay here. Uncrowded at lunch but popular at dinner, Wildflowers cuisine and service are extraordinary.
Suites provide a welcome respite from the crowds and clamor of the large Turning Stone casino. The main casino entrance is a walk but The Lodge provides a free shuttle van.
The Lodge at Turning Stone has succeeded in creating suites that are at once soothing and elegant. Done in tasteful shades of beige and gray and accented with cherry wood and frosted glass, rooms are private, quiet, and romantic. Luxury linens sheath an ultra-comfortable mattress. In the living room, a remote controlled gas fireplace can set the mood in seconds. The rest is up to you.