You won't have to go far to find romance at The Venetian Las Vegas. Top draws for lovers include:
- Outdoor gondola ride at night under a blanket. The moonlight and shining stars help to guide your gondola along the Grand Canal.
- Indoor gondola ride. Legend has it that when a couple kisses at sunset underneath the Bridge of Sighs, they will be assured eternal love.
- Valentino's restaurant offers a chef’s tasting menu in a wine tower.
- Teatro La Fenice bath (in concierge-level suites). House butlers prepare the bath and provide romantic touches including candlelight, rose petals, rose-infused body oils, chocolate-dipped strawberries, and champagne for two. The butler also sets the temperature of water, sets up music, and brings drinks to your specifications.
- "Phantom" performance reconceived as a 95-minute show, including each and every song from the original Phantom of the Opera production.