By Susan Breslow Sardone, About.com Guide
- All About All-Inclusives
- All-Inclusive Resort Brands
- All-Inclusives in the Caribbean
- All-Inclusives Elsewhere
All About All-Inclusives
Before you decide to honeymoon and spend your vacation at an all-inclusive, find out what to expect at this kind of resort and whether or not it is right for you.
- All Inclusives FAQ
- All-Inclusive Pros and Cons
- Finding All-Inclusives Just for Couples
- How To Decide if an All-inclusive Is Right for You
All-Inclusive Resort Brands
The major all-inclusive brands have multiple beach locations throughout the Caribbean and Mexico. If you vacation at one all-inclusive and like it, it's probable that you will find the services and amenities at a sister all-inclusive will similar to those in another location. However, since there are continual renovations and openings, it's important to know how updated an all-inclusive is before you select it. Here you can find out about the major all-inclusive brands that welcome couples.
All-Inclusives in the Caribbean
Thanks to their breezy tropical climate, beautiful beaches, and warm turquoise waters, the islands and nations of the Caribbean are home to a wide selection of all-inclusive resorts.
- Antigua All-Inclusives
- Aruba All-Inclusives
- Bahamas All-Inclusives
- Barbados All-Inclusives
- British Virgin Islands All-Inclusives
- Curacao All-Inclusives
- Dominican Republic All-Inclusives
- Jamaica All-Inclusives
- St. Lucia All-Inclusives
- Turks & Caicos All-Inclusives
- USVI All-Inclusives
If you'd like to visit an all-inclusive in a particular destination other than the Caribbean, use this directory.
- Bermuda All-Inclusives
- Brazil All-Inclusives
- Cancun All-Inclusives
- Mexico All-Inclusives
- USA All-Inclusives
Sandals Resorts Close Up
The best-known all-inclusive brand exclusively for adults, Sandals resorts are located in the Caribbean. The majority are in Jamaica and St. Lucia. When you stay at one, you are entitled to privileges at nearby others.
- Sandals Carlyle (Jamaica)
- Sandals Grande Ocho Rios (Jamaica)
- Sandals Dunns River Resort (Jamaica)
- Sandals Royal Caribbean (Jamaica)
- Sandals Whitehouse (Jamaica)
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian (St. Lucia)
- Sandals Royal Bahamanian (Bahamas)
- Sandals Emerald Bay (Bahamas)
- Sandals Grande Antigua
- Beaches, Sandals' Family Brand
Iberostar Resorts Close Up
An award-winning luxury brand with all-inclusives some 100 resorts in the Caribbean, Mexico, and Europe, Iberostar has separate couples and family-friendly properties.
- Overview: Iberostar Resorts Brand
- Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro (Dominican Republic)
- Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso (Cancun)
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya (Mexico)
Weddings & Anniversaries
As the popularity of destination weddings has soared, more and more couples choose an all-inclusive to hold their wedding. Most resorts have a wedding coordinator to help with the venue (sunset beach weddings are much in demand), secure documentation to ensure the wedding is legal, and organize decorations, food, and festivities. Some couples combine a wedding and honeymoon at the same resort -- or travel to a nearby one to begin celebrating marriage in privacy.