Your first night as a married couple may be different from how you imagine it.
Difficulty Level: hard Time Required: all night
- Accept the fact that wedding nights are perfect only in the movies.
- In most cases, you're either going to be exhausted from the event or totally wired.
- Neither is the best state of mind for the best sex of your life.
- So take the pressure off yourselves.
- Shower and change into comfortable clothes.
- If it feels right to you, and you still have out of town friends around, invite them to your honeymoon suite.
- If that's the craziest advice you every heard, ignore it.
- Order room service.
- After the food and drink arrive, slip the "do not disturb" sign on your door.
- Share with each other the high points of the wedding, and what you remember most.
- Present a small gift to each other (see below for ideas).
- Arrange a wake-up call if you need to catch a flight.
- Don't rush things. Start with a massage, perhaps.
- And if the sex isn't the greatest thing you ever experienced,
don't fret. You've got a lifetime to perfect it.
- No children. Anywhere.
- You'll remember this night for the rest of your life, so make the effort to make it special.
- Unless you met on "Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire,"
it will not all be over in the morning.