Wedding planning overwhelming you? Get married in Vegas the easy way.
Time Required: One week
- Agree on a wedding date.
- Survey Las Vegas wedding chapels and online wedding packages.
- Choose one.
- Ask to speak to a wedding coordinator.
- Ask her to email information about the wedding packages.
- Find out if the date and time you want for the ceremony are available.
- Book it.
- Invite friends and family.
- Make plane and hotel reservations.
Search for a Flight to Las Vegas
Compare Las Vegas Hotel Rates
- Let reservationists know you're coming to get married in Vegas. You might get an upgrade.
- Make reservations for a celebratory lunch or dinner.
Romantic Las Vegas Restaurants
- Don't forget to order the wedding cake.
- Arrive a day early to get your marriage license at the Clark County courthouse downtown.
- After the ceremony and the celebration, slip away. Remember: It's your honeymoon now, not a group vacation.
- You can rent everything you need in to get married in Las Vegas including gown, veil, shoes and tuxedo.
- Do you dream of a theme wedding? Companies in Las Vegas can help you make it come true, down to the last detail.
- Don't think for a minute that you're missing out by not having your wedding in your home town. This will be great!
What You Need
- Marriage License
- Hotel reservations
- Airplane tickets
- Wedding dress
- Groom's gear
- Wedding rings