SuperClubs claims to have introduced the "all-inclusive" concept in Jamaica in 1976, and the company has branched out to several countries and created three distinct brands since then.SuperClubs Grand Lido Negril Photo Tour >
SuperClubs Grand Lido Braco Photo Tour >
Hedonism II Photo Tour >
Hedonism III Photo Tour > (closed 8/2010 and rebranded as a Super Fun resort scheduled to open 10/10 without emphasis on vacationing au naturel)
SuperClubs' Breezes resorts are geared toward couples; Hedonism draws single vacationers and couples -- both brands are adults-only.
Jamaica, Bahamas, Brazil, St. Kitts, Cuba, Dominican Republic
SuperClubs in Jamaica
- Breezes Grand Resort & Spa Negril (check rates now) - AAA Four-Diamond winner; most luxurious of the Grand Lido properties
- Breezes Rio Bueno (check rates now) - designed as a seaside village; has au naturel section
- Grand Lido St. Kitts
- Grand Lido Varadero on Varadero Beach (Cuba)
Note: Hedo III was scheduled to close August 22, 2010 and reopen on October 14, 2010 with a new name - Super Fun Resort & Spa - and less emphasis on erotic travel. At the rebranded, budget-oriented, all-inclusive guests will find a small, clothing-optional beach but there will not be a pool for nude swimming.
Breezes in Jamaica
- Breezes Montego Bay - first of the Breezes brand
- Breezes Runaway Bay - expanded facilities for golfers and tennis players on the North Coast
- Breezes Bahamas - 400-room resort on Cable Beach
- Breezes Resort & Spa, Búzios - Brazil property that boasts the largest water surface in Latin America
- Breezes Costa do Sauipe - Brazilian seaside setting. Welcomes kids under 16
- Breezes Puerto Plata - Dominican Republic location with expansive pool area
- Breezes Punta Cana - Dominican Republic location with spa and casino
- Breezes Curaçao - Divers' haven in Southern Caribbean, off the coast of Brazil
How SuperClubs defines "all-inclusive"
Accommodations, all meals including late-night snacks, all drinks (from soft drinks to premium brands), entertainment, land and watersports, including instruction and equipment. Some SuperClubs resorts include golf at their own private PGA-quality championship golf course. Also hotel taxes and airport transfers. There is a no-tipping policy.
SuperClubs Guaranteed Getaways Policies
1. No Hurricane Guarantee: Should a hurricane strike the resort, guests will receive a reimbursement for the total value of the disrupted nights. In addition, a voucher for a future stay will be issued for the same number of disrupted nights good for use during the same month the following year, excluding airfare.
2. Jamaica Sunshine Guarantee: If the sun should refuse to show its face on any day during a Jamaican SuperClubs holiday, the client will receive a voucher equal to that day's value, good for one year towards another SuperClubs vacation.
SuperClubs Weddings and Honeymoons
Honeymooners may receive a one-category room upgrade (based on availability at time of check-in), an iced bottle of champagne in their room, and a free seventh night if six nights are booked.
With the purchase of a honeymoon stay of at least three nights, the wedding is free. That includes minister, marriage license, champagne, wedding cake, flowers, music, and best man, maid of honor, and witness, as needed.
Otherwise, wedding packages are available for a supplemental fee, and include services of resident wedding coordinator, minister's fees, wedding cake, flowers, marriage license, wine, plus manicure and pedicure for the bride, and body massage for the groom.
SuperClubs Photo ToursGrand Lido Negril
SuperClubs hosts an annual Nude Wedding at Hedonism III, where nudity is encouraged.
SuperClubs Web Site