Each Club Med village is located on at least 50 acres in an exotic location that embodies the local country 's culture, architecture, and people.
Club Med guests choose how they want to spend their day doing everything, or nothing at all. Club Med dining is always buffet style, with a diverse variety of food. And Club Med GO's (Gentle Organizers) do their best to ensure everyone has a good time.
No. of Club Med Properties
U.S., the Caribbean, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East, South America
Club Med in the U.S.
- Club Med Sandpiper, Florida
- Club Med Crested Butte, Colorado
Club Med in the Caribbean
- Club Med Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Club Med Buccaneer 's Creek, Martinique
- Club Med Caravelle, Guadeloupe
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks and Caicos (18 and over only)
- Club Med Paradise Island, Nassau
- Club Med Columbus Isle, San Salvador
Club Med in Mexico
- Club Med Cancun (family friendly)
- Club Med Ixtapa
Club Med in Brazil
- Club Med Trancoso
- Club Med Itaparica
- Club Med Rio das Pedras
Club Med Packages Available
3, 4, or 7 nights
How Club Med defines "all-inclusive"
Roundtrip airfare, accommodations, gourmet buffets, gratuities, activities, more than 60 sports (with different levels of instruction from beginners to advanced) and entertainment. Plus beer and wine at all meals. Now most US, Mexico, Caribbean, and Polynesian Club Med resorts offer the "Total All-Inclusive" program -- which means drinks and snacks are free all day long.
When reserving, ask about Club Med villages exclusively for guests ages 18 and over if you'd rather not vacation with families with children.
Club Med Web Site