BEACHES RESORTS INTRODUCES FAMILYMOONS
- Free Basic WeddingMoon™ Package (based on bride and groom staying 6 nights or longer stay; $225 mandatory government processing and licensing fees not included)
- 20-piece starter set of Wedgwood china or 16-piece Marquis by Waterford Crystal (available for any room category above premium)
- Complimentary room upgrade to Concierge Level for bride and groom (based on availability at time of check in; not available at Beaches Sandy Bay but can upgrade to beachfront room)
- Complimentary 30-minute massage for bride and groom
- Special booking incentive – receive the 11th room for free based on group staying for 6 nights or longer or receive one free person based on the group staying 4 nights or longer.
- Group pre-registration and check-In upon arrival
- Welcome cocktail & hors d’oeuvres party for bride and groom and their FamilyMoon group
- Farewell dinner for bride and groom and their FamilyMoon group (dinner cannot be used on day of wedding)
- Farewell gift from the resort for bride and groom
- FamilyMoon T-Shirt for each member of the group
- One 5”x7” family/group portrait (one per room)
- Personalized services of a Beaches FamilyMoon Concierge to assist in making dining reservations, off property tours, etc.
- Selection of off-property tours available at a group discount (based on 10 people or more booking a single tour)
"Since staring the WeddingMoon™ business over 20 years ago, Sandals and Beaches Resorts have seen the Destination Wedding evolve as much as our resorts themselves,” according to Susan Mangan, Director of Weddings for Unique Vacations Inc., Worldwide representative for Sandals and Beaches Resorts. “The FamilyMoon program is a direct response to listening to our Beaches guests and turning their feedback into a new offering for the ultimate Beaches vacation.”
MIAMI FL – Beaches Resorts is offering couples a chance to have a kid-friendly destination wedding or honeymoon with the launch of its “FamilyMoon” program.
Providing special inclusions to keep the privacy and romance in their getaway, newlyweds can celebrate their wedding with family and friends and honeymoon at the World’s Best Family All-Inclusives. Just as its sister company Sandals Resorts created the WeddingMoon™, Beaches Resorts is now offering FamilyMoons to create the ideal wedding/honeymoon for the whole group.
Visit the Official Beaches Web Site for information and to book a holiday directly.
Of the more than two million marriages annually in the U.S., almost 50 percent are re-marriages and 65 percent of re-marriages involve couples with children. Beaches Resorts, known for offering family getaways, now accommodates these newlyweds as well as their children and other family members that come along to join in the wedding celebration.
The Beaches FamilyMoon package is available to groups who book 10 rooms or more and it includes the following amenities: