Do you wonder what USA vacation spots are most popular with couples who travel?
Based on traffic to this site, which reveals the destinations most often researched on Honeymoons/Romantic Getaways, these are the leaders, in order of popularity:
TOP 10 US VACATION SPOTS
Hawaii - gorgeous beaches, great surfing, Polynesian culture, and exceptional hotels on the major islands
2. Las Vegas - fun, food, glitzy hotels, amazing shopping, and of course gambling
3. Florida - beaches, water sports, amusement parks, and abundant fresh seafood
4. California - coastal pleasures, dramatic vistas, sophisticated San Francisco and alluring Los Angeles
5. Texas - laidback Gulf coast getaways, big city style in Dallas and Houston, great expanses elsewhere, and unique fun cities such as San Antonio and Austin
6. Georgia - Southern hospitality, exciting Atlanta, and romantic coastal getaways
7. Virginia - history, wineries, rolling hills, and Thomas Jefferson's stately Monticello
8. New York - one of the USA's most diverse states, travel here ranges from the sizzle of New York City to the serenity of the Adirondacks
9. North Carolina - coastal pleasures, the Blue Ridge Parkway, plus hip Asheville
10. Colorado - mountain majesty in both winter and summer.
MORE ABOUT THE TOP US VACATION SPOTSDespite the fact it's expensive to fly and lodge there, Hawaii ranks as no. 1 in honeymoon desirability and deserves its first-place status. Beautiful beaches and hidden coves; world-class hotels; fresh, inventive cuisine; watersports galore; extraordinary natural beauty; and perfect weather make this an ideal vacation spot year after year.
Coming in second, Las Vegas is America's adult fun capital, with 24-hour excitement. The fact that it's so easy to get married here and again, so much fun, is another reason couples flock to this desert oasis.
Third in popularity among romantics, Florida offers coast-to-coast beaches. From the festive atmosphere of Miami and the Keys, to upscale Palm Beach and Boca Raton, to Walt Disney World in Orlando, to the action in Daytona and Cape Kennedy, to the gentle beaches and great sunsets on the Gulf Coast side, to the affordable accommodations of the Panhandle, it's one state that offers something for all couples who enjoy warm weather.
EXPLORE OTHER VACATION SPOTS
You may find these destination travel resources helpful:
Northeastern States Directory
Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Southeastern States Directory
Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.
Midwestern States Directory
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, and Wisconsin.
Western States Directory
Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Caribbean Islands A-Z
European City and Country Guides
The most romantic places on the Continent.
Destinations for a once-in-a-lifetime vacation.