Should you vacation at a resort that provides everything at one price?
Time Required: 30 minutes
- Use the link below to acquaint yourself with the leading all-inclusive resorts.
- Understand that most are located in the warm Caribbean.
- Is this your first major trip? If so, the ease of knowing everything is provided for you may lessen any anxiety you have about going to a foreign country.
- Are you on a budget? The biggest advantage of an all-inclusive is that you know in advance what the trip will cost.
- Do you like to go exploring? Determine if the all-inclusive offers excursions outside its gates, and what the costs are.
- Is there a specific sport you like? Find out if it's available at the property, and if there's a fee or ever a wait to do it.
- Do you mind being surrounded by couples, or would you rather interact with locals when you travel? (An all-inclusive can be an insular experience.)
- Check the Honeymoons/Romantic Getaways Forum to read about other travelers' experiences.
- Some all-inclusives charge extra for items such as liquor, sports, and spa services.
- Pick an all-inclusive that caters to couples. (Some attract singles or families, the last thing you want on a romantic holiday.)