Susan Breslow Sardone is the Web's foremost expert on Honeymoons and Romantic Getaways and the author of Destination Weddings For Dummies. She has been an About.com Guide since 1997 and is a member of the Society of American Travel Writers.
This site was named "Best of the Web in Romantic Travel" by Forbes.com, and The Week magazine echoed that praise.
On Honeymoons/Romantic Getaways from About.com you can travel with her to the best places in the world for couples and let her show you how to plan a memorable vacation. You can also follow Susan Breslow Sardone on Twitter and join Fans of Romantic Getaways on Facebook.
A widely published travel journalist, Susan's assignments have led her from Alaska to Zimbabwe. Her work has appeared in The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, and other major magazines. Previously she was the “Getaway Guru” monthly travel columnist for Yahoo! Internet Life Magazine.
As the former marketing director of New York Magazine, she originated its highly successful "City Weddings and Honeymoons" sections.
Recent Media Mentions:
- The Globe and Mail: "Where Can We Honeymoon?"
- "Top 10 Travel Blogs"
- Maclean's Online: "Romantic Getaways: Do It Right"
- "The Travel Show" with Pauline & Arthur Frommer
- MSNBC: "Getting Hitched in a Sea of Love"
- Japan National Tourism Organization "Interesting Articles"
- Washington Post: "Websites Worth Bookmarking"
- Radio: "Rudy Maxa's World"
- Martha Stewart Radio: "Romantic Restaurants"
- MSN Lifestyle: "Planning Your Destination Wedding"
Susan holds a Master's Degree in Journalism and a B.A. in English. More recently she studied Multimedia Technology at New York University.
By Susan Breslow Sardone:
"Whether you're planning a destination wedding, vow renewals, a madcap weekend, your annual vacation, or a spectacular honeymoon, you've come to the right place. Begin your romantic journey here."
Feel free to follow me at my Google Profile: Susan Breslow
Email Susan to get a quote for your story or to schedule an interview.