St. Lucia's iconic Piton mountains and extraordinary resorts have made it one of the Caribbean's most romantic destinations.
In a previous season of the show, futuristic Jade Mountain provided the setting for that seaon's "Bachelor" to make his proposal. The venue was the property's Celestial Terrace, overlooking St. Lucia's twin peaks and blue, blue water.
In 2014, Anse Chastanet served as a backdrop for the faux romancing. But you can experience the real thing with its "Red Rose" proposal package, which includes:
- Fourth night free to couples who book certain room categories
- Daily breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner
- Airport transfers
- Private beach dinner with bottle of champagne
- Taxes and tips
- Why Honeymoon in St. Lucia?
- Top 10 Activities for Couples in St. Lucia
- St. Lucia "Red Rose" Tours and Hotel Packages
Photos from Jade Mountain by Cynthia Blair.